News at a Glance

*~*JUST MARRIED ♥♥♥ December 22, 2007!*~*
January 30,2008 - ♥We're Expecting!♥
October 6, 2008 - Baby "Chissy" is due!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Whirlwind Weekend and Week Thus Far!

Well, we had a whirlwind of a weekend, but much got accomplished!

We had to make a trip down to Cobourg to finalize all the remaining details for the wedding. This included following up with all our services, meeting with my Aunt who is in charge of the decorating, - Thank You So Much Auntie Debbie! - confirm the head count, go over list after list of details, etc. We also had to have our pre wedding "counseling" with the Reverend. Luckily it went very well with little pain - lol - and didn't take too long. I think Greg and I sat with him for about an hour.

So far this week I have been getting the "little" things together and ready to go. I have been finishing up our give away gifts and place cards. I messed up on the printing for some of them. Thank God for Melissa being able to make some new ones up last minute! I tell you, I don't know where I would be without her! -*sighs*- I have also been TRYING to go over all the music selections and come to some sort of an agreement with Greg... No, hip hop and rap are not appropriate first dance songs. - SHEESH! -

I am sitting here thinking of all the little things that still have to be done and all the crap we are going to have to pack into the truck to take out to Cobourg with us and I am not liking it. MAN! Is that going to be a fun time trying to pack the truck with all our "stuff". Not to mention all the people we have to play TAXI to.

Oh well, I guess it's all worth it in the end and you only do it once, right?!?

No comments: