News at a Glance

*~*JUST MARRIED ♥♥♥ December 22, 2007!*~*
January 30,2008 - ♥We're Expecting!♥
October 6, 2008 - Baby "Chissy" is due!

Friday, December 7, 2007

14 Days To Go...

That's right! There are 14 days left until THE BIG DAY!

I don't know where the time has gone. This wedding has snuck up on us really really quickly! It seems like just yesterday that we set the date.

Every is asking me if I'm nervous or have cold feet? The answer would be NO! I'm super excited!! I can't wait for the wedding day to arrive!!! It's only two weeks away and I wish it were tomorrow! LOL Well, maybe not tomorrow because I still have a few things to attend to and take care of.

For the most part everything is taken care of and under control. I won't lie, there still are a few things that need to be done and are beginning to stress me out, but it will all get done on time I'm sure.

My family and friends have been absolutly amazing at helping to get things done and pull this all off in such a short period of time. My Grandma has been my right hand and just done more for me than words can ever explain. She's helped me to keep my sanity through all of this! Melissa has been amazing and gone above and beyond the call of "duty". She is the best friend one could ever ask for. (((((_You're Awesome Girl & I Love You!_)))))

Wedding duties call.......

No comments: